IIS customers looking for a cloud based hosting solution to expand the Azure Websites business
Creating a solution for assisted migration to the Azure Websites platform is intended to enhance customer acquisition while at the same time providing a good first impression to new customers through frictionless onboarding.
First version focus on IIS customers (especially customers of IIS 6 soon to reach end of life) promotes customer retention for Microsoft. EA customers may already have budget allocated for Azure, enabling them to leverage Azure assets benefits both these customers
• Capture existing IIS customers looking for a cloud based hosting solution to expand the Azure Websites business
• Enhance the Azure Websites customer base with new customers currently hosting websites with non-Microsoft IaaS and PaaS providers
• Management of customer assets such as hostnames and SSL certificates
**Delete the following note before publishing **
This project is currently in setup mode and only available to project coordinators and developers. Once you have finished setting up your project you can publish it to make it available to all CodePlex visitors.
There are four requirements before you publish:
- Edit this page to provide information about your project
- Upload the initial source code for your project
- Add your project license
- Add summary to your project
Additional information on starting a new project is available here:
Project Startup Guide